Hey that rhymed!! Don't tell me I'm the only one that starts making up a song any time words rhyme... you should hear some of my songs about my two dogs, Toes and Rose! No? Just me...?
Ok but for real... July has been intense. And we are only a third of the way in!
Little timeline of my last week for you..........
- Last THURSDAY I put in my official notice at work ("Holy Crap what am I thinking?? I love my coworkers and boss- why would I leave this safe place?!").
- FRIDAY I had my first business coaching call with Polly of Horacio Printing ("I can do this. This is my calling. I need guidance, but I can do it.").
- SATURDAY ("I'm free!! I'm an entrepreneur! Let's celebrateeee!") .... leading to me missing some deadlines on SUNDAY ("Do better Taira, you're a business owner now.")
- MONDAY at church ("Ok yes! This is my calling! God is faithful! I can do this!")
- TUESDAY I went to my first Tuesdays Together in Jacksonville ("I'm not alone. There are other people as crazy as me!!"). You can find join the nation-wide group here and find your own local chapter!
And so here we are. Wednesday. Anxious but ready. I'm at the point where I HAVE to do this. Even if I fail miserably (hopefully not!), I am going after it. So what can you expect in the upcoming weeks?
1) New Website & New Products Launching Later This Month!!! (eep!!!) Get on my mailing list now for a huge discount on ANYTHING in my shop until then!
2) New Instagram! I kinda spontaneously went live yesterday and y'all it needs some love! If you're interested in inspirational and motivational artwork and prints, you might wanna go follow @tairaadair.art for when s*** gets real!
3) A launch party and TONS of pop-ups here in Jax! I'll be announcing all that soon :) If you know a business within a 3 hour radius that would like to host a little sip & stroll or pop-up, let me know!